When are services?
- Sunday morning worship service at 10:15 am
- Sunday School for Adults, Youth, and Children at 9:00 am
- Youth Quizzing Sunday 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Student Quizzing for Jr and Sr High
- Youth Group – Sunday 6:00 pm-7:30 pm for Age 13 or 7th grade to 12th grade. The students have dinner together, fellowship with one another and then have a life-applying study.
- AWANA kids program Wednesday 6:30 pm – 8:05 pm (September through April)
What are service like?
- People dress casually, ready for a contemporary service, usually with a hymn mixed in. Biblical messages that apply to every day life are the norm, so don’t forget your Bible. Services last around 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. There is coffee ready for you when you get here.