When are services?
- Sunday morning worship service at 10:15 am
- Sunday School for Adults, Youth, and Children at 9:00 am
- Youth Group – Sunday 6:00 pm-8:00 pm for 9th to 12th grade. A good time of fellowship with snacks a bible lesson and then some fun activities.
- AWANA kids program Wednesday 6:30 pm – 8:05 pm (September through April)
What are service like?
- People dress casually, ready for a contemporary service, usually with a hymn mixed in. Biblical messages that apply to every day life are the norm, so don’t forget your Bible. Services last around 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. There is coffee ready for you when you get here.